Customer loyalty benefits are profoundly to astound and amuse the individuals who shop with you – rewarding them for something that went unseen.
Reward-based points awarded to the clients after they fulfil some conditions on your eCommerce or online store are known as Loyalty points. Furthermore, these conditions can be in any way like a specific product, minimum cart value, category, etc. The loyalty points collected by the clients can be further converted into discounts. These discounts can be used by the clients to decrease some amount of the cart.
Though it sounds simple, however, creating a loyalty point program can be a very difficult task, hereby Knowband's OpenCart Loyalty Points will help in simplifying this task for you.
Knowband Loyalty points module for OpenCart
The loyalty points module for OpenCart permits the admin to various kinds of conditions, if the client fulfils any of these conditions, the client will be automatically awarded the loyalty points defined by the store merchant. The loyalty points module for OpenCart helps in keeping track of the loyalty points rewarded.
This module even helps in managing the reward points system for the store merchant. This module also helps merchants to make multiple rules to distribute loyalty points. For instance, Cart rules, Product rules, as well as Behavior rules. These points are offered for Sign-Ups, first-order, etc.
OpenCart Loyalty Points extension offers different reward points to customers on numerous conditions set from the admin backend. Moreover, the store merchant can even set the expiry dates of the loyalty points to create urgency among buyers.
Features of Opencart Loyalty Points extension:
· Offers loyalty points for different actions. For instance, new order, sign up, first order, etc.
· Using this plugin, the store admin can set different rules from the backend to provide loyalty points such as cart amount, number of products in the cart, etc.
· Earned reward points can be redeemed on the next purchase using these points as a discount coupon on the checkout.
· Permit store admin to set the order status after the client receives the loyalty points. Moreover, Opencart Loyalty Reward Points extension permit store merchant to set the expiry dates of the earned reward points to create a sense of importance among the store customers.
· Admin can send the email notification to the clients after they earn the reward points using the OpenCart Loyalty Points module.
· OpenCart loyalty discount coupons permit store merchants to check the client's loyalty points balance in the backend of the module.
· Allows editing email templates according to the requirements
· The module permits store merchants to track the history of the loyalty points of the customers.
Benefits for Admin offered by Loyalty points module for OpenCart :
· The OpenCart Loyalty points system permit store merchants to set the order status once the reward points have been awarded or cancelled.
· OpenCart customer loyalty system allows the store admin to set multiple rules from the admin panel to provide the points to the clients. For instance cart value, product quantity using this module.
· To create urgency for the customers in this Opencart Loyalty Reward Points extension, the store admin can set the end date of the points
· Using this Opencart Rewards Point extension, store merchants can send an email to the clients after receiving the loyalty points.
· Email templates can be edited for different situations using the Opencart Loyalty Points System extension. Moreover, from the backend, the store admin can check the loyalty point. Further, store merchants can track the history along with the status.
· Permit store merchants to add the loyalty points in bulk with the help of CSV.
· Using the OpenCart purchase points extension, store merchants can increase customer retention by providing loyalty points for various actions. Including new order, first order, sign up.
In short, your business needs a client since it has a significant effect. According to research, a loyalty program has benefits clients more. Due to the loyalty program, more than 47% of clients are likely to buy from you again. Also, when 80% of your business will come from only 20% of your clients, you can perceive any reason why it pays to invest in – and reward – customer loyalty.
With OpenCart Loyalty points and discount extension, you can take advantage of the vital drivers of client loyalty.
Hence, Knowband OpenCart Loyalty points and discount extension is a must-have module for your eCommerce stores.